The main purpose of the role is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team.
The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Our client is committed to investing in their employees. They offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with them to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Your responsibilities and impact as Marketing Optimization Specialist will be:
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers;
- Create Keyword packs, bids and budget suggestions;
- Gather and analyse data at account level and campaign level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube;
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level fo German and a fluent level of English
- Demonstrating capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Knowledge of Excel tool: CTR (Click Through Rate); CPA (Cost Per Acquisition), Average Monthly Search Volumes, Vlookup and Pivot Tables.
- Knowledge of DM tools such as: search engine optimization, Keyword's, AdWords, differentiate between a click and an impression, Ad Ranking/Rank in Google Ads, PPC optimization techniques, SEO/SEA Google Ad
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
Whats in it for you?
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- International environment
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.