Are you into digital marketing and a pro at creating effective marketing campaigns? Or are you interested in expanding your knowledge within the marketing field? And are you living in Lisbon or willing to relocate? Then take a look at this opportunity as a Marketing Specialist in Lisbon. By taking on this new role you will submerge yourself in the world of digital marketing and analysis.
You will work for an online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist them in creating effective marketing campaigns. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to thrive in an environment that is professional, international, modern, and fast-paced. Within this role, you will collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Your responsibilities and impact as Marketing Specialist will be:
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for advertising customers
- Create Keyword packs, bids, and budget suggestions
- Gather and analyze data at the account level and campaign level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies
- Use optimization techniques aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile, and YouTube
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads
- Identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
- Identify general opportunities in an account to assist sales teams drive conversations with agencies and clients
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a fluent level of English
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and high analytical skills
- Ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Excel tools: CTR; CPA, Average Monthly Search Volumes, Vlookup, and Pivot Tables
- Knowledge of DM tools: SEO/SEA, Keywords, AdWords, PPC optimization techniques, Google Ad
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What's in it for you?
- The pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation
- Working in an International environment
- Working directly with different international clients
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, water, and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Your future company
You will work for a big international company that focuses on IT consulting and BPO. With offices worldwide, the one you will be working in is located just outside of Lisbon, easily accessible by public transport.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities