If living abroad, making international friends, and enjoying life in Portugal tempts you, we might be the perfect match!
We are looking for a person who is ready for challenges and supports customers with their questions. You are responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to help them with their sickness.
Your responsibilities and impact as Medical Product Advisor will be:
Take care of inquiries from the customers all about the Omnipod-Product, an Insulin Management System. From responding to inbound calls, being responsible for orders, coordinating product shipments to customers, providing support and direction to customers, resolving their issues in a timely and empathetic manner, and encouraging customers' compliance with product utilization.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies, they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active, and are a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a fluent French speaker and have a good level of English
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- You are interested in Medicine
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and are willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 949€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1164€ gross/month
- For international candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during the training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
You are interested in medicine?
You would like to help people with a disease?
Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people with diabetes easier.
Are you looking for a new experience to grow personally and professionally?
Be part of an international team in the amazing Lisbon!
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.