You are interested in medicine?
You would like to help people with a disease?
Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people with diabetes easier.
Are you looking for a new experience to grow personally and professionally? - Be part of an international team in the amazing Lisbon!
Take care of queries from the customers all about the Omnipod-Product, an Insulin Management System. From responding inbound calls, being responsible of orders, coordination of product shipment to customers, providing support and direction to customers, resolve their issues in a timely and empathetic manner and encouraging customers compliance with product utilization.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a fluent German speaker and have a good level of English
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- You are interested in Medicine
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: from 3 months to a long-term fixed term contract, whatever suits you best!
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
Excluding accommodation: 1300€ - 1400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!