Do you have a positive attitude with a go-getter mindset? Are you interested in learning more about customer satisfaction in Medical Support? Would you like to join a globally thriving BPO company?
Good, then this might be your entry ticket!
Your responsibilities and impact as Medical Technical Support will be:
– Take care of inquiries and technical issues from patients and provide support via e-mail and phone calls
– Maintain and update the patients accounts
– Observation of ongoing procedures to guarantee the compliance of set standards
– Report and analyze patient and device information, dispatch replacement products and samples and catch up with patients according to departmental standards
– Dealing with sensible data
– Ensure high quality service and client’s satisfaction
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– You speak German at a native level and perfect English
– You are based in Barcelona and hold the NIE and SSN
– You have strong experience in technical support and troubleshooting
– You are interested in medical innovations
– You have knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and related web browsers
– You have excellent listening and problem-solving skills
– You have the ability to convey empathy and trustworthiness
– You can handle sensitive data reliably
What´s in it for you:
– A full-time job, 39h/week with rotative shifts
– Yearly salary of 23500€ gross (split in: 19520€ gross/year + 1339,8 € gross/year language bonus + 2640 € gross/year project bonus)
– A modern and conveniently located office near Glories, with an international team
– Great growing opportunities
Your Future Company:
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Barcelona.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
This project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities