Do you speak French and English? Do you have experience in process mapping? Do you have experience with PowerBI? Then we have the perfect match for your profile!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Middle Office Process & Transformation Expert will be:
- Mapping processes and documenting Standard Operating Procedures – including relevant KPIs, Controls, and RACIs
- Identifying, documenting, and proposing process improvement initiatives
- Working alongside Systems support team, local teams, and SSC teams to propose best practices, lean, and scalable ‘To Be’ processes according to each country's circumstances
- Engaging with stakeholders and supporting change management when implementing the centralized model, and in a later stage when optimizing processes
- Supporting the Project and Operational managers in ensuring alignment with all project timelines and adoption of processes by the teams
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French speaker and fluent in English
- You have at least 3/4 years of experience with process mapping and documentation of standard operating procedures
- You have experience in creating KPIs in PowerBI
- You are able through a data-driven mindset to build benefits and business cases to support improvement ideas
- You are able to work on several transformation projects at the same time and manage deadlines from multiple stakeholders
- You have good negotiation and communication skills
- You are customer oriented
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.