Your responsibilities and impact working as a Process Executive - Quality Analyst:
You will be in charge of monitoring, analyzing trends, giving constructive feedback and suggesting process improvement based on the latest trends/behavior of the process flow.
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of service given to the client
- Analyze and set up data at both the account and campaign level
- Actively review decision accuracy to ensure consistency and alignment with internal standards and policies
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement
- Coaching team members based on the audit findings, their performance and compliances
- Provide weekly/monthly quality dashboards & stats to TL, TM & other stakeholders
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You hold an EU passport or have a residence permit for Portugal
- You speak Dutch on a native level and English fluently (C1 minimum) with excellent communication skills
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience within an audit or quality environment performing quality control and quality analysis
- You have a minimum of 3 years of work experience
- You have strong analytical skills, are focused and organized with attention to details
- You have an understanding of the social space (trends, influencers, engagement, things to be cautious of etc.)
- You have worked in an international technical support environment, have search skills, ability to approach problems logically
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range in line with the market depending on the experience
- Long-term position, 24/7 rotative shifts
- A pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Relocation package:
1000€ paid with 1st month of salary (when relocating to Lisbon but already being based in Portugal)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.