Which is your favorite character: iconic Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Princess Jasmine or Pocahontas?
For a worldwide entertainment brand that will definitely remind you of your childhood, they are currently looking for international candidates to join their team and make this new exciting project happen!
Located in Athens, you will be able to combine professional growth with an incredible life experience.
You will be promoting a new world and become an ambassador for the world's leading brand of entertainment with millions of enthusiasts and innovative projects and ideas.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide the best interaction within the customer service department
- Assist customers and support their requests in order to provide world-class customer service
- Actively listen to the customer by adopting a positive frame of mind and constant professionalism
- Assist in the resolution of problems related to system configurations and network settings
- Ensure consistency in brand messaging by focusing on the availability and quality of products and services
- You are a native Japanese speaker with an advanced level of English
- You are professional, friendly and with empathy
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- You are a fast learner and eager to develop new skills
- A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Greece is required
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1300€ gross per month + monthly allowance of 100€ x 12 months
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
- A company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- A complete relocation package including:
Flight ticket to Athens
Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the company
Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
- Start date: July 2021