Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strives every day to revolutionize the world?
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Payment Operation Specialist will be:
- Primary focus is on reconciliations, supporting daily operations, customer inquiries, transaction processing and maintaining customer files
- Investigate and resolve credit/debit cardholder transactions
- Assist in the administration of all card payment systems and processing functions
- Performs various clerical duties related to payment transactions
- Prepares customer statements as needed
- Resolves issues requiring in-depth investigation and/or research
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase speed, efficiency and accuracy
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and an excellent level of English
- Being able to deliver deep analysis on customer data
- Working independently and under minimal supervision
- Paying great attention to detail and working accurately
- Having analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of 1.117€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Signing bonus of 2000€ (paid in 3 parts)
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 7am – 10 pm)
- 12 months contract
- 30 days of probation period
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Payment of up to 400 €/month for the rent (during the first 6 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- Private health insurance from the beginning
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.