Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Online Payment Coordinator will be:
- Primary focus is on reconciliations, supporting daily operations, customer inquiries, transaction processing, and maintaining customer files
- Investigate and resolve credit/debit cardholder transactions
- Assist in the administration of all card payment systems and processing functions
- Performs various clerical duties related to payment transactions
- Prepares customer statements as needed
- Resolves issues requiring in-depth investigation and/or research
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase speed, efficiency and accuracy.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and an excellent level of English
- Being able to deliver deep analysis on customer data
- Working independently and under minimal supervision
- Paying great attention to detail and working accurately
- Having analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 12 months of renewable contract
- Working Hours: Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 7 am – 10 pm)
- Training: Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- Salary Conditions: 1235€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6 € meal voucher per work-day
- 400€ for the first 6 months
- Signing Bonus 2000€
- Flight reimbursement
- Support with the paperwork (NIF/SSN/ opening a bank account)
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
- Private health insurance from the beginning
- 30 days of probation period
Your Future Company:
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, an American multinational technology company, they are currently recruiting a German speaker for their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.