Your responsibilities and impact as a Tourism Representee will be:
- Advising customers face-to-face onsite with changing workplaces
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your professional experience – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native level of Dutch and a B2+ level of French
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to different locations
What’s in it for you?
There are 2 types of work structures that you can choose from:
- Remote: Your first move will be (preferably) to Turkey. After that, you can choose where you would like to go every 6 months, for max. 2 years. The locations you can choose are worldwide. Accommodation will be provided. Reimbursement of your travel expenses and visas. Private health insurance.
- Local in Spain: Working in Costa Brava or Costa Dorada. Having your own accommondation is needed.
- Working hours: full-time
- Salary for Remote: around €750 net + bonuses for each country. For Spain: starting at €17.4k gross/yearly + bonuses
- Working in an international, multinational team
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.