If living abroad, making international friends and enjoying life in Portugal tempts you, we might be the perfect match! We are looking for a person who is ready for challenges and supports customers with their questions. You are responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Pinterest Customer Advisor will be:
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You have a native level of Japanese and good command of English
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time, Mon-Sun, 9.00-20.00 (rotative shifts)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
b) Excluding accommodation: 1550€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health care available from contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Are you interested in working for one of the most inspiring social media websites?
With this website, you are fighting boredom in your life. Start your DIY-project and find inspiration and ideas about nearly every topic online.
This platform needs your support in the growing and trendy capital of Portugal – Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds. You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment