+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal +++
Do you enjoy watching content like short lip-sync, comedy or talent videos? Maybe already created some by yourself? Are you always aware of the newest trends on the internet? Do you want to work abroad in a Team of over 80 different nationalities?
We might have the right opportunity for you in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Content Moderator will be:
Part of your daily activities will be:
• Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
• Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
• Ensuring user and brand safety
• Able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
• Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team-player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of Italian + a good level on English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are always up to date regarding Social Media
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts; 24/7
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Administration & Back Office in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.