Your responsibilities and impact as a Pinterest Customer Advisor will be:
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to the customer regarding the website, the products etc.
Your tasks are:
- Customer Service via phone and email
- Providing product information to the customer
- Professional usage consulting for the products
- Processing of warranty cases
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are fluent in Italian and good command of English
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time, Mon-Fri, 9.00-18.00
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
Excluding accommodation: 1200€ gross/month
- For international candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health care available from contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Are you interested in working for one of the most inspiring social media websites?
With this website, you are fighting boredom in your life. Start your DIY-project and find inspiration and ideas about nearly every topic online.
This platform needs your support in the growing and trendy capital of Portugal – Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.