Do you have valuable experience/knowledge in recruitment and management that you want to capitalize on? Are you seeking an international structure that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Perfect, then this project and the company are the right match for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Recruitment Manager will be:
- Implementing a powerful internal HR and recruitment structure
- Building the company’s brand in Barcelona and rolling it out on the web and social networks
- Offering an attractive editorial style on the company’s job offers
- Optimizing talent acquisition within active and passive search, proposing sources and job boards offering the best ROI (specialized sites, social networks, agencies)
- Managing the relationship with various recruitment agencies in Barcelona
- Managing a senior recruiter
- Representing the company at specialized HR / recruitment fairs and professional events
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in Spanish, English and preferably French
- You have 3 to 5 years in recruitment, preferably in a BPO/Call center environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You love building trusting relationships - both internally and externally
- You are ambitious and hungry to succeed
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- An interesting and challenging project in the BPO industry
- International and multicultural environment
- Growth opportunities in a company with worldwide reputation
- Starting date: ASAP
Your future company
This French BPO company works with reputed worldwide brands and keeps growing at a fast pace.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.