Looking for a new challenge in Sales/Marketing? Seeking a fast past environment with a growing start-up? Looking for the possibility to work remotely from anywhere and develop a new market? Then please continue to read because we may have the right offer for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Global Sales and Marketing Director will be:
- Building and leading the international sales team
- Leading the market introduction and uptake processes
- Managing and developing marketing & PR processes
- Managing and developing sales processes
- Managing the marketing team at brand awareness projects
- Planning and executing marketing and sales strategy
- Liaising with international partners
- To start your job will also be to execute and generate leads yourself
- Acquiring new Clients
- Finding and acquiring high influential professionals in hospitality in each market
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English
- You have previous experience in digital marketing
- You have previous experience in Direct Sales and negotiation
- Having an experience in leading a sales team
- You have experience in PR, Events and new digital solutions
- You have a network of GMs and Hotel Owners
- You are able to prioritize projects in a timely manner
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market + bonus on your performance
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Possibility to work from anywhere in Spain
- Flexible hours
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
A management and consulting tech startup in the hospitality market, is intending to establish its presence and develop new markets. They are currently looking to develop the Spanish market, where they see a lot of potential in the hospitality field.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Sales Management in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.