Your responsibilities and impact as a Social Media SalesMarketing Support (German Speaker) will be:
You would work for one of the world's biggest social media companies. You will develop new marketing ideas and create a big change in today's life. Your main tasks are:
- Building relationships with new and existing customers via telephone and email
- Identifying sales opportunities;
- Acquiring new advertisers within the small and medium business (SMB) space;
- perform consultative work in order to provide the best solution for the client's business goal
- Providing custom recommendations tailored to client goals;
- Gathering feedback on advertising products in order to ensure a continuous improvement
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak native German + you have a good level of English (at least B2)
- You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree
- You have a sales or marketing background
- You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products.
- You are a strategic thinker
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- 12 days of paid training
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.633,89€ gross/month + bonus up to 1.267,00€ gross per quarter
- Without accommodation: 1.905,92€ gross/month + bonus up to 1.267,00€ gross per quarter
- For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.