- DisciplineSales Management
Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Start your digital marketing career in an innovative and international company with start-up flair. Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and combine a peaceful lifestyle with the beach.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Agent will be:
You would work for one of the world's leading technology companies. You will develop new marketing ideas and create a big change in today's life. Your main tasks are:
- Daily support of existing customers in the B2B market, identification of sales opportunities
- Cold calling & trying to gain new customers
- Establish a relationship of trust with key decision makers in the marketing industry and consultants for online advertising strategies
- Understand the business objectives of your customers to achieve the most effective online advertising
- Offer strategic campaign support and advertising training to educate your customers
- Sales increase through up-selling to train customers
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak native German + you have a good level of English (at least B2)
- You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree
- You have a sales or marketing background
- You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products.
- You are a strategic thinker
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 5 weeks 90% paid (useful for future employers
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included):950€ gross/month + bonus up to 900€ gross per quarter
- Without accommodation: 1.310€ gross/month + bonus up to 900€ gross per quarter
- For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.