Our Client is looking for an entry level Sales Expert, that wants to grow within an international tech company!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Expert will be:
- Perform sales and onboard potential new partners
- Be the first point of contact and explain to Clients how Products work
- Build a supportive community and act as an anchor for an innovative Tech Company
- Work independently, managing a full sales cycle from lead identification to close in order to achieve monthly sales quotas
- effectively identifying and matching the right solution for each potential new partner
- Excellent knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Good command of English
- Passion for Sales and experience of minimum 1 year (preferably).
- Flawless written and spoken communication skills.
- You have experience in outbound sales with a proven record of driving revenue
- Strong negotiation skills
- You love advertising and sales
- Type of Contract: temporary, renewable contract for 12 months
- Working hours: full time (40h/week; 5 days /week) from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1230€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1700€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health care available from contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.