Are you passionate about digital marketing and sales? We are seeking a skilled Sales Representative to join a dynamic team of creative and open-minded professionals in Lisbon. If you like to stay up to date with new technologies and online advertising, we might have the perfect job for you!
Your Responsibilities as Sales Representative:
- Support existing B2B clients and identify new sales opportunities
- Prospect and generate leads through various channels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the digital marketing industry and existing clients, ensuring their satisfaction and identifying upselling opportunities.
- Conduct thorough research on clients to understand their digital marketing needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Offer strategic campaign support and advertising training to educate your customers
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations to key decision-makers, showcasing the benefits of our digital marketing services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, digital marketing best practices, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities.
What you Need to Succeed as Sales Representative:
- Fluent in French and a good level of English (B2)
- High school degree or Bachelor’s Degree with sales or digital marketing background
- General understanding and interest in digital marketing
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate the value proposition of digital marketing services to potential clients.
- Excellent communication skills and drive for results-oriented mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: A fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (40 hours per week).
- Training: 5 weeks of fully paid training
- Competitive salary with bonus possibilities:
- Option 1: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): Earn 930€ gross per month, along with a bonus of up to 900€ gross per quarter.
- Option 2: Without accommodation: Receive a competitive salary of 1080€ gross per month, supplemented by a bonus of up to 900€ gross per quarter.
- International package:
- Reimbursement of initial flight expenses (after 9 months)
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Fun and inclusive work environment.
Your future employer
Join the diverse and inclusive team of one of the best sales and customer service solution providers and contribute your unique talents to their multinational organization. If you are passionate about luxury fashion and delivering outstanding customer service, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and language skills.
Note: Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.