Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Your responsibilities and impact as Social Media B2B Sales Representative will be
- Advise and consult small and medium-sized companies and make them grow their businesses via email, phone, and chat support
- Acquire new advertisers within medium and small-sized companies
- Support and extend the self-services for clients
- Provide pre and after-sales support for all the self-services
- Provide support regarding tools, products, and strategies
- Identify trends and give feedback from customers to engineering
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or a valid work permit/ residency card is mandatory
- You have a native level of French and a fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
- Do you have a Sales attitude or previous experience in Sales
- You have very good communication skills
- You have an interest in the social media field
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
- 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
- Working hours: rotating shifts (5 days/week, 8h/day, Mon-Sun 8 AM to 6 PM)
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/per month
- Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month
- Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (in additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries wages
*Compensation during the training period if successful (15 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, and yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- A dynamic, open-minded, and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities: the opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead, or Supervisor roles.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.