Your responsibilities and impact as Social Media B2B Sales Representative will be:
- Advise and consult small and medium-sized companies and make them grow their businesses via email, phone, and chat support
- Acquire new advertisers within medium and small-sized companies
- Support and extend the self-services for clients
- Provide pre and after-sales support for all the self-services
- Provide support regarding tools, products and strategies
- Identify trends and give feedback from customers to engineering
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
- You have a native level of French and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
- You have a Sales attitude or previous experience in Sales
- You have very good communication skills
- You have an interest in the social media field
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
- 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
- Working hours: rotating shifts (5 days/week, 8h/day, Mon-Sun 8 AM to 6 PM)
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 990€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
- Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Compensation during training period if successful (15 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.