Your responsibilities and impact as a Social Media Sales Expert will be:
As a Social Media Sales Expert you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Contacting new and existing clients via telephone, email, and chat
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Improve client's experience by providing support with product adoption
- Provide pre-and after-sales support
- Become an expert on advertising on the platform
- Manage a portfolio with responsibility for growing revenue
- Customer Service: be ready to help and support your clients at any time and share product knowledge
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
- You have a native level of French and a fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
- You have previous experience in Online Sales and/or Digital Marketing (1-3 years)
- You have very good communication skills
- You have knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- You have a proactive mindset with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients
- You have strong attention to details and follow-up skills
- You have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-fixed term contract, renewable every year
- 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (7 AM - 5 PM)
- Salary conditions*, 2 options:
Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
- Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festivals or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has a lot to offer and gives the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.