Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the technology sector is recruiting for Slovak- speaking candidates for their international team in Athens!
With +8.000 passionate people from all over the world, this makes it an exceptional place to work.
Professional training, company events, multicultural teams, the experience of Athens – you will definitely find something for you here.
Your responsibilities and impact as a help desk agent will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting and even setting up their new products
- Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist in pre-sales and after-sales enquiries
- Ensure a high level of service and customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
For this role, the company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
- You are a native Slovak speaker with advanced business English
- You have a strong customer focus and always ready to help
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- IT knowledge as familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS is preferred
- You are able to work in fast-paced environments
- You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: 1050 gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to € monthly
- Schedule: rotative shits, weekend work possible
- A Multicultural environment: people from 76 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Piraeus
- Hotel accommodation for 4 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Located in Piraeus, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.