Are you common with the stories or have you even binge watched these series?
Do you want to work with a company which is currently shaping the future of our global entertainment?
Then you should apply to this great experience in Lisbon!
You would work in a fast-paced and high performing work environment with super colleagues.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- Answering incoming queries from customers via phone, email and chat
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and projec
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: rotating shifts (5 days/week, weekends included, 8 AM - 9 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) Compensation during training period if successful (6 days): 90% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B1 level of English
- Enthusiasm about movies, shows etc.
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.