Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPO’s, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialised in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidates pools, sourcing channels and expertise in the direct approach.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Talent Acquisition Specialist will be:
From your first responsibility, you will ensure a qualitative full candidates’ recruitment process by:
- Analysing the clients’ needs and establishing a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using the company’s network
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying Candidate through interviews
- Developing your own candidates’ network
- Following up with candidates
- Being involved in the Candidates' career management
- Participating in the online marketing strategy and company visibility & positioning
- Leading & being part of Ad-hoc projects
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key of success. Your team is composed of expats living a good life balance in Barcelona.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Office Location: City centre of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: scled related to performance
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event & Breakfast
- Personalize training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date as soon as possible
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of French
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Having previous significative experience in Recruitment Agency
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Being already in Barcelona and love the vibe of your international career and life experience.
Hi, I’m Anne-Lise; Operations Manager at Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position and your career development at Blu. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.