Working for one of the biggest search engines worldwide and being part of an American technology company sounds tempting?
Do not miss the opportunity to live and work in one of the most vibrants metropoles in Europe- Lisbon.
We are searching for candidates that want to expand their horizon abroad!
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native French speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no troubles with writing in French
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Advisor for Home Automation Systems will be:
- Provide support on customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
- Assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/ecommerce reviews) channels
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction through responding in an appropriately and friendly manner
- You will work in a multicultural team environment alongside a diverse team
What’s in it for you?
- CDI - 3 months of trial period
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts 8 am to 8 pm
- A package in line with the market: 890€ gross/month (paid 14x) + 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Lisbon hub.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.