Are you a Swedish speaker, living in or ready to relocate to Czech Republic and looking for a flexible scheduled job?
Take a look at this offer:
Your responsibilities and impact working as Technical Customer Support will be:
- Recognize and resolve issues reported by users
- If necessary edit map accordingly
- Cooperating with the team
- Handling the issues by use of provided tools and guidelines
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Swedish on a native level and communicative English
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Researching skills
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job with a long-term perspective
- Additional performance bonus
- Fully flexible hours – without core hours
- Home office possibility
- A vast range of benefits including meal vouchers, multisport card and language courses
- A conveniently located office near the city center of Brno, with an international team
- Great growing opportunities
What should you expect from living in Brno?
- Located at the heart of Europe with many travel opportunities
- A small city comes with a metropolitan urban lifestyle but low living costs
- International vibes without having a touristy crowd
- Diverse events, cultural activities, festivals and nightlife
- Rich historical sites and a beautiful architecture
- Countless shades of green and a calming weather
- An IT paradise with many career opportunities!
Your Future Company:
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.