Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like technical support, online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Support for Digital Marketing will be:
- Solving technical issues and fixing/repairing of the online marketing platform in a B2B environment
- Define solutions to clients and adjust existing processes and methods to guide possible solutions
- Using basic coding and diagnose skills for problem analysis
- Recognize the goals of the clients and support them through chat by providing solutions accordingly
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak a native level of French + you have a good level of English (at least B2).
- You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree.
- You have technical support background
- You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism.
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities.
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 7-10 weeks
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- a.) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 990€ gross/month + bonus
- b.) Without accommodation: 1080€ gross/month + bonus
- For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.