Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the hospitality industry?
Great! Then what are you waiting for?
Check out the newest position of our client.
Your responsibilities and impact as Travel Sales Consultant will be:
- Advising customers by phone before, during and after their business trips
- Preparing suitable travel offers based on the wishes and needs of travelers and subsequent bookings
- Handling booking changes and other customer concern
- Excellent knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Good command of English
- Passion for Travel and good general geography skills
- Excellent communication skills, tram spirit and empathy
- Knowledge of the tourism industry (preferred)
- Experience in customer service/call center over the phone (preferred)
- Type of Contract: temporary, renewable contract for 12 months
- Working hours: full time (40h/week; 5 days /week) from Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1033,90 gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1398,39 gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health care available from contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.