Discover the perfect balance between working and enjoying the sun remotely as a Product Advisor for a camera company. Are you fluent in Dutch and do you dream of a remote work environment in breathtaking Greek destinations such as Athens, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Mykonos? Then this opportunity is for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Camera Product Advisor will be:
- Assist customers in the use of the company's products and services
- Provide professional customer service and technical support over the phone and emails
- Answer and solve client inquiries
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch speaker with excellent English
- You are client and quality oriented
- You are highly reliable, adaptable and a fast learner
- You have troubleshooting and strong problem-solving skills
- You are flexible and willing to work in a very multicultural environment
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1.200€ gross per month + up to 200€ Bonus
- Accommodation allowance: + 125€ gross accommodation bonus per month (only over the first working year)
- Schedule: Rotative Shifts from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 21:00
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.