Your Future Company.
Our client is an international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities working as an Accountancy Administrator will be:
Your main focus as Accountancy Administrator (German Speaker), is managing a range of accountancy focussed administrative tasks ensuring the support of Freelance and Temporary employer employments at company clients.
Your main tasks include:
- Being the point of contact for Employees, Clients and the Sales team
- Creating employee contracts and supporting on time-sheeting, payslips, invoicing etc.
- Collecting and Managing information from the Finance and Payroll systems
- Preparing Journal entry posting, margin reports and conducting report analysis ensuring accuracy
- Ensure data and report accuracy and resolve uncovered inconsistencies with relevant stakeholders (company departments)
- Sharing financial oriented information with non-finance oriented individuals in an understandable and comprehensive manner
- You are a native German Speaker or at least B2 level and speak English (full business proficiency)
- A bachelors degree in Accounting, Business administration or other relevant fields
- You have primary industry experience related to accountancy, finance and admin
- You are confident in using Excel
- You have excellent organization skills paying close attention to details in order to minimize mistakes
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are good at multitasking, professional and pro-active
- You have a hard worker mentality
- Competitive Salary, annual performance bonus + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working methods (3-day per week presence on site)
- International and multicultural environment
- A company with worldwide reputation
- Location: Barcelona
- Start date: ASAP
Hi, I’m Elisabeth from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 (company line)
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.