Do you like to be in contact with people from all around the world?
Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the Sales area?
Barcelona sounds like a city that you could see yourself living in?
Amazing, then check out our clients new positions as Inside Sales Representative!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Inside Sales Representative will be:
- Outbound calls and cold-calling to look for new potential clients
- Developing the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Creating and keeping up the relationship inside the account to preserve long-term perceivability of techniques, strategies, and general competitor’s movement
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
- Focusing on driving benefit through proactive administration
- Tracking, managing and reporting ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline
- Responding and providing solutions to the incoming client or partner calls
- Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
- Salary: 32.000€ OTE gross/year
- Relocation Package
- Lots of discounts with our partners
- Free after work activities
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- New and modern office located where the action is
Skills, qulaifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of German and a good level of English
- Preferably previous experience in B2B Sales and experience in outbound/cold-calling.
- Being achievement and goal-oriented
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle.
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.