Are you interested in the cloud business? Then join one of the largest software providers in the world and support customers in expanding their business.
Your responsibilities and impact as a B2B Software Support Engineer will be:
- Advice and support companies on technical issues
- Contact by telephone (inbound and outbound), as well as in writing via e-mail or online chat
- Resolve technical issues via platform together with the customer;
- Identify relevant processes and provide appropriate feedback to other teams
Your skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about business and affinity for technology
- Basic knowledge of these topics is required for this position: Technical issues include M365 technology (SPO, EXO), basic Active Directory troubleshooting (users, mailboxes), API and networking related issues
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What´s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time or part-time options on rotating shifts (Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 6 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.500 € gross/month (based on level of experience)
- b) Excluding accommodation: 1.690 gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) Compensation during the training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.