Heavy gamers only! Please outline your experience in gaming in your application.
Your responsibilities and impact as Video Games Community Manager will be:
- Maintain an expert knowledge of our filters, along with the
tools you will use to fine-tune them
- Maintain a strong understanding of Supercell’s Community
- and Safety Policy guidelines;
- Maintain a deep, active, and dynamic knowledge of your
language market(s)’s pop culture, current affairs, and online
- Support the moderators of your local office/language
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are French native with a C1 level of English
- You have strong gaming experience - this is a must!
- You are motivated and with positive mindset
- You are efficient and with good organization skills
- You are a team player
- You are punctual and flexible
- Very good written communication skills
- Being a passionate gamer is always a plus
- Signing Bonus : 1500 euros
- Salary of between 990 to 1165 monthly salary (x14 per year) after training period
- Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (09:00 - 18:00)
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
- 1 year contract that is renewable every year
- 30 days of probation period
Your Future Company:
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, a Finnish mobile game developmnent company, they are currently recruiting a French speaker for their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.