+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Are you a Warcraft fan?
This American game developer worldwide leader is looking for candidate to join their international team in Lisbon.
Are you looking for a first experience abroad to develop your skills and work in a foreign country? Or are you looking for a long term job to start your career?
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Do you know the feeling when you are stuck in a world and struggle to pass to the next level? You will be the one providing tips to the user to get to the next level.
Someone is looking for advises on a game? You will be there for that.
Installation problem, bugs? Again, you will be the one saving the situation!
Via chat or email, you will be the point of contact of users and help them have a great gaming experience.
You will be involved in the constant updates concerning this gaming industry.
Anything regarding account and billing related issues, you will be managing.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in French and good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: rotating shifts between 06:00 and 22:00,
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.160€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (3 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!