Are you extremely attentive to details, a good observer and is social media more than only your passion? Do you want to make a unique and open minding experience in Barcelona? Then this might be the job for you!
A booming social media network hugely relies on responsible and keen content moderators to secure the optimal user experience and safety, and this is where you come in! We are looking for a motivated, reliable, and communicative candidate to participate in moderating content for a social media platform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Content Reviewer will be:
- Reviewing and scanning content on the app.
- Checking if it is appropriate and coincides with the platform guidelines.
- Evaluating reported content.
- Safeguarding the user experience.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- C1/native Danish speaker + proficiency in English (C1)
- Well-developed critical thinking skills
- Affinity for social media
- A reliable and proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Any previous experience in customer service or content moderation would be desirable, although not required
- Committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- Availability to work on the weekends
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Incentive plan regarding project KPIs achievement
- A full-time contract of 39hrs/week
- Fixed shifts in the morning (8:00 – 16:00)
- Health Insurance discount
- Two weekends per month off
- “Feel Good” program which includes: Spanish lessons, quizzes with prices, free group activities such as football, beach volleyball, role skating and much more!
- Wellness and resiliency program for mental and physical health. Includes many types of different workshops (Stress, conflict, effective communication, etc.)
- Modern office space, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall (Westfield)
- Free Coffee every day and Free fruit on Fridays.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive start-up and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Barcelona.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.