Do you pay attention to detail, have a big interest in social media and want to work with improving and making sure social media is safe for its users? Are you interested in working abroad and gaining professional experience?
We are now looking for a Danish Content reviewer to work with moderating one of the biggest social media platforms of this generation.
Your responsibilities and impact as a content reviewer will be:
- Reviewing and scanning content on the app.
- Checking if it is appropriate and coincides with the platform guidelines.
- Evaluating reported content.
- Safeguarding the user experience.
- C1/native Danish speaker + proficiency in English (C1)
- Well-developed critical thinking skills
- Affinity for social media
- A reliable and proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Any previous experience in customer service or content moderation would be desirable, although not required
- Committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- Availability to work on the weekends and night shifts.
- Work from home.
- 25 days of holidays per year.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance discount.
- A full-time position - 39h/week.
- Fixed night shifts from 00h to 8h00.
- 2 weekends off per month.
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive start-up and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Barcelona!
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.