Are you feeling comfortable in the world of Fashion?
Do you want have a look behind the scenes of this well known fashion brand?
One of the most famous American fashion brands is waiting for you to join their Customer Service team in Lisbon!
Working in the nice and sunny Lisbon could be your newest adventure and moreover, it could be the start of a new career.
Become part of an international team and share your passion for fashion with people that have the same interests.
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to the customer in regard to their products.
Your tasks are:
– Providing service to the A&F clients via phone, email, chat and social media platforms
– Providing product information to the customer
– Handling the clients queries regarding their orders, account accessibility, payments and stocks availability
– Follow up with customers
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of Dutch (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are interested in the fashion field
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time on rotating shifts MON-SUN 7:00AM-7:00PM. 40h/week
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Private health insurance directly after the contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (8 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I’m Carina from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the right fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.