If living abroad, making international friends and enjoying life in Portugal tempts you, we might be the perfect match! We are looking for a person who is ready for challenges and supports customers with their questions. You are responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Advisor will be:
As a Customer Advisor; you will be responsible for :
- Being well informed about the industry and the company’s operation you will be working for
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions by phone, e-mails or social networks to concerns and requests from our client’s customers
- Remaining calm and clear facing customers’ concerns
- Being able to lead customers to the appropriate service if you are not able to provide a satisfying answer
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
Our client is looking for someone who will suit with the company’s values and vibe but mainly, our client is interested in a candidate who will have :
- A native level of French and a great level of English
- An interest for Customer Service
- Good written and verbal communication
- A friendly and careful personality
- An open-minded point of view to other languages and nationalities
What’s in it for you ?
- Type of Contract : A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours : Full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- Training : Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*) : You have 2 options :
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included) : 1040€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation:1240€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during the training period if successful (5 to 20 days) : 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
- Relocation Package for International Candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance after signature of contract which is extra to the standard insurance.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
If you are looking for working within a dynamic and large company in Europe, our client’s company will suit you. Indeed, right in Lisbon, you will be able to develop new skills in a multicultural environment in the heart of a satisfying and friendly workplace.
Our client is known for providing excellent Customer Service Solutions all over the world and for that, they are looking for enthusiastic candidates to be part of their international team.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.