Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Agent in Lisbon will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- Working Hours: Full time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- 100% paid training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions:
- Salary of 1235€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month + 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Payment of up to 300 €/month for the rent (during the first 3 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 3 months
- Your Future Company:
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- International and multicultural company
- Family style work environment
- Growing opportunities
- Speaking a native level of German and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
- After your application, you will receive your first feedback in a day either by email or via phone call.
- If the basic requirements match I will invite you for a call to understand your needs and preferences to see if this is the ideal job offer and the company environment for you.
- Getting to know you will also allow me to present you to our client in the best way possible and to provide you with some insights to prepare you for your interviews with our client.
- We will be in touch during your entire recruitment process from the first step until you receive your job offer, get ready for your move and finally start your new job in Lisbon.
- If you feel ready to #makethebluexperience apply now or contact me. Let’s have a talk!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.