Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Agent in Lisbon will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail, or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
- Speaking a native level of German and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- Working Hours: Full-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- 100% paid training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to its new employees.
- Salary Conditions:
- Salary of 1235€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month + 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Payment of up to 300 €/month for the rent (during the first 3 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 3 months
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- International and multicultural company
- Family-style work environment
- Growing opportunities
Is this job role not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other German opportunities within Spain & Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.