Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Fraud Prevention Agent will be:
As a Fraud Prevention agent you will be assigned orders of web purchases which fall under the scope of doubtful integrity. It is required to review an array of data and perform an investigation leading to acceptance or cancellation of an order.
- Focal goal: identifying nefarious activity
- Identify and record deviating activities, discover trends, and flag emerging issues
- Outreach to costumers via phone and email
- Sharp and privacy-compliant conversational skills are necessary when discussing order details with bill payers and general customers.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level in German
- You have an excellent level of English
- You are a natural problem-solver
- You are able to deliver deep analysis on customer data
- You can work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- You can work independently and under minimal supervision
- You pay great attention to detail and work with accuracy
- You are motivated and with a positive mindset
- You are a team player
- You are client and service oriented
- You are willing to stay in the country for the medium term at least (no summer or short term project!)
What´s in it for you?
- Salary of 1.235€ gross per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6 € meal voucher per work-day
- Payment of up to 300 €/month for the rent (during the first 3 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 7 am - 10 pm)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
- Initial 1 year contract
- 30 days of probation period
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strives every day to revolutionize the world?
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.