Then you should apply to this great experience in Lisbon!
You would work in a fast-paced and high performing work environment with super colleagues.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Fraud Prevention Support will be:
As a Fraud Prevention Support, you will be assigned orders of web purchases that fall under the scope of doubtful integrity. It is required to review an array of data and perform an investigation leading to verification of payment data.
- Focal goal: identifying nefarious activity
- Identify and record deviating activities, discover trends, and flag emerging issues
- Outreach to customers via phone and email
- Sharp and privacy-compliant conversational skills are necessary when discussing payment details with billpayers and general customers.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, are proactive and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native German speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no trouble with writing in German
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- A sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM (8 hours)
- A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross/month (paid 14x) + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of the initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- WFH possible
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development, and career evolution
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.