We are currently looking for Customer Care Agents for the sports streaming service DAZN Sports.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Agent will be:
- Representing our client´s products and services
- Being the first point of contact for customers of our client
- Support revenue growth via retention offers to Customers
via CS contact channels
- Using your communication skills to help customers with a wide variety of issues
- Playing an active role across our entire customer care
strategy - from new customer onboarding to customer
loyalty & retention
- Native level of Japanese with a proficient level of English
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Being able to quickly understand customers´ needs and dealing with their emotions
- Preferably previous experience in Sales/SAAS
- Having a well organized and structured way of working
- Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
- Type of contract: fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time, Mon-Sat, 08:00-17:00, 23:00-08:00 (rotative shifts)
- Paid training + bonus of €300
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
b) Excluding accommodation: 1550€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health care available from contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Are you interested in working for one of the most inspiring social media websites?
With this website, you are fighting boredom in your life. Start your DIY-project and find inspiration and ideas about nearly every topic online.
This platform needs your support in the growing and trendy capital of Portugal – Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds. You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment