Is providing excellent customer service a cause close to your heart, and making people happy is what makes YOU happy?
Then we are interested in your profile! This fast-paced and high performing company is looking for super colleagues in Lisbon.
They are looking for:
The Mario Bros nostalgic's fans,
The World's travelers,
The ones who are technically interested,
The ones who are implacable on the World's Capitals,
The ones who know how cool sneakers should be,
The ones who make no fashion faux-pas – or the ones who do!
The stay-at-home who became Netflix expert,
The newly marketing graduates or simply the self-made digital marketing cracks,
The organized ones which always provide the perfect logistic!
Expedia, Bose, Michael Kors, Supercell, Spotify, a worldwide Logistics company, a Giant in the Digital Marketing and many other brands shaping our future are looking for new members to join their BPO partner team in Lisbon!
If you want to make a great experience abroad for a short time (one year) or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with them!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- Answering incoming queries from customers via email, chat and phone
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day, 5 days a week) on a rotative schedule
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300-1400€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- Private health insurance included form the first day of contract
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Check also our blog!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.