Are you ready to join a brand which strives every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
You will work for a company that cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Software Support will be:
Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality checks to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you!
Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Your tasks include:
- Provide support to customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
- Assist users with general inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/ecommerce reviews) channels
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction through responding in an appropriately and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, proactive and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are native in German
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: one year contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week; 5 days/week) on rotating shifts (Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 10PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1000€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1390€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team, including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Technical Support in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.