Are you already living in Portugal and willing to work in Customer Service? Do you have a native level of French and a good command of English? Do you want to start and develop your career in an international and multicultural company? Check this out!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Representative will be:
- Provide support to customers by responding to inbound requests via social media, chats, emails and calls (small percentage)
- Query Types: Subscription, invoicing, tech troubleshooting
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native French speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English (B2 minimum)
- You are already based in Portugal (we can only recruit below Coimbra till Algarve)
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no troubles with writing in French
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Previous experience in Customer Service experience is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job and 6 months temporary contract
- Salary: 890€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus up to €100 monthly + meal voucher of 7,23€ per working day
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday between 8AM and 9PM
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.