Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Helping clients with incoming issues
- Ensuring high quality customer service
- Providing necessary information
- Reaching out proactively
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Accurate and efficient problem solving
- Being a real team player
- A native level of Dutch and B2/C1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Articulate & communicative
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Greece for an international career and life experience
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Multicultural environment
- A company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Training before the project starts
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Greek hub.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.