Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Helping clients with incoming issues
- Ensuring high quality customer service
- Providing necessary information
- Reaching out proactively
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Accurate and efficient problem solving
- Being a real team player
- A native level of Dutch and B2/C1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Articulate & communicative
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Greece for an international career and life experience
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Multicultural environment
- A company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Training before the project starts
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.