Do you like to be in contact with people from all around the world?
Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the Sales area?
Valencia sounds like a city that you could see yourself living in?
Amazing, then check out our clients new positions as Customer Service & Sales Representative!
Your responsabilities and impact as a Customer Service & Sales Representative:
- Handle and close incoming inbound consumer calls to achieve quarterly quota
- Respond fast and effectively to inbound emails
- Make outbound calls for orders or to solve issues
- Quote creation and follow up
- Maximize the success of Online Store promotions and campaigns
- Personal knowledge of the portfolio and stock availability
- Cross language communication
- Handle customer post sales requests
- Solve status queries
- Initiate & manage post sales related tasks; covering order cancellations, claims management, order and delivery follow up, refund requests and escalations using multiple tools, such as CRM & Order Status Suite with a high quality, efficient and customer centric approach
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in the role:
- You have a native level of German and are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- You have knowledge of certain sales techniques (up-/cross-selling, objection handling, etc)
- You are interested to work in Sales and have a real capability to listen to customers
- You are pro-active, self-starter and motivated by targets
- You have IT knowledge, technical understanding and are curious in IT products and applications
- You have a minimum of one year relevant experience
What's in it for you?
- Permanent full-time contract 39h/week
- Salary: 17.000 € gross/year – up to 2.500 € gross/year in bonus
- Compensation model based on performance and regular performance incentives
- Help with relocation for international employees
- Training on the market, continuous learning programs
- Personal and professional development and growth opportunities
- Working in a multicultural and international environment with a dynamic and young team
- A cosmopolitan city with a modern look and a rich history
- Colourful Fallas fiestas serving tradition and fun at the same time
- Sunny and warm weather that you will enjoy all year long
- A delicious gastronomic culture including famous paella
- Beautiful surroundings of nature and beaches
- Up-and-coming start-up paradise
Your Future Company
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are working now together with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries all around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their Valencia hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.