Which is your favourite character: Iconic Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Princess Jasmine or Pocahontas? Our client is looking for people in their customer support position for a famous streaming platform. If you are ready to help customers with day-to-day issues and provide support, keep reading ;)
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Representative will be:
You will be promoting a new world and become an ambassador for the world's leading brand of entertainment with millions of enthusiasts and innovative projects and ideas.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide the best interaction within the customer service department
– Assist customers and support their requests in order to provide world-class customer service
– Actively listen to the customer by adopting a positive frame of mind and constant professionalism
– Assist in the resolution of problems related to system configurations and network settings
– Ensure consistency in brand messaging by focusing on the availability and quality of products and services
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Italian speaker with an advanced level of English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
What’s in it for you?
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Schedule: Monday to Sunday – 8 am to 9 pm
– Salary: 870€ base salary (paid 14 times/year) + 100€ performance bonus (gross/month)
– A paid and recognized training
– Meal allowance through a monthly card of 7.23€ per work day
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.
The Workplace is in Oeiras (Tagus Park).
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.