Lisbon is a very colourful and vibrant city to live in with a rich cultural history and a big international network.For those reasons, well-known companies settle there and make Lisbon even richer in working opportunities. Our client, a well-known app for taxi services, is extending their Customer Service Team and is looking for Dutch native speakers.
– Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
– Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
– Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
– Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
– Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
– Working Hours: Full time (40h/week, 8h/day) in rotative shifts (Mon-Sun, 7 AM – 9 PM)
– Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
– Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
– Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
– Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (5-20 working days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
– Relocation Package for International Candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organised by the company
– Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than eighty nationalities all over the world.
Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
– Speak a native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level in English
– Know the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
– Are an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Get excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Are already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.